We feel extremely blessed that Bro. Bo Sanchez graces our blog about his passion, which he says “I communicate God’s Love through my preaching, writing, ministry, and relationships.”
We admire him for his pure desire to share what he loves to everyone that transpires to thousands of inspirations. We love the way he touches our heart by making us realize our great possibilities.
Here are his lovely thoughts about passion:
- Description. I communicate God’s Love so that people become all that God wants them to be. The DNA of change is simple. When one loves you, you learn to love yourself – and change for the better.
- Discovery. When I was 13 years old, my prayer group leader prophesied to me, telling me that God told her that I have the gift of wisdom and God wanted me to preach. She then asked me to give a talk in that small prayer group. I said yes, and I’ve never stopped.
- Conquered Challenges. I want to live every single message I give my audience. That’s tough. I preach a new message every week. Before I preach it, I need to see it in my life first. That’s been really tough. But it has caused me to grow so much.
- Feeling for Living. It’s the only way to live. I believe I’ll keep on preaching and writing for the rest of my life. I believe I’ll be focused on my relationships, communicating God’s Love, for the rest of my life too.
- Greatest Achievements. I love my wife. I love my kids. I love my parents. I love my siblings and their families. I love my in-laws. I love my friends. I love my fellow-servants in the ministry. I love my flock. I love my audience. The other achievements are simply ways of loving.
- Sharing. I’m now raising up an army of preachers like myself. Our goal is raise up 1000. We’ve set up a process on how to do it. I’m excited.
Here is one of his many thought provoking articles that is full of truth, optimism, humor, wit and centered to communicate God’s Love: http://bosanchez.ph/5-steps-on-how-to-expand-your-territories.